Thursday 3 January 2013

Looking back on 2012 - the competition was fierce!

Imogen Kelly (Australia)

Congratulations Ladies!


In 2012 I had so much fun seeing some of my beautiful clients winning various titles while wearing costumes I'd made for them.

Burlesque Grand titles:

Imogen Kelly - Miss Exotic World & Reigning Queen of Burlesque 2012

Briana Bluebell - Miss Burlesque Australia 2012
(Corsets made by Flo and embellished by Briana)


Briana Bluebell (Australia)











Alethea Austin (USA)






Fitness titles:

Alethea Austin - 1st runner-up US Pole Dance Federation championships 2012
(Bra & Shorts made by Flo, then embellished by Crystal Dancewear)

Lou Macdonald - NZ International Federation of BodyBuilding 2012 1st Short Bikini and 1st Over-all Bikini

Lou Macdonald (New Zealand)





I've already begun work on costumes for some of 2013's competition entrants, and I can't wait to see what the year brings for them!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment